Take a look at the newest listings in the South Bay
[idx-listings linkid=”461474″ count=”15″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
South Bay Neighborhood Info
- The most diverse neighborhood isAlondra Park, and the least diverse neighborhood is Lennox.
- The wealthiest neighborhood isRolling Hills, and the least wealthy neighborhood is Lennox.
- 33.8% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree. The neighborhood with the highest rate is Palos Verdes Estates, and the neighborhood with the lowest rate is Lennox.
- The neighborhood with oldest population is Palos Verdes Estates, and the neighborhood with the youngest population isLennox.
- 50.8% of households are renters. The neighborhood with the highest rental rate is Hawthorne, and the neighborhood with the lowest rental rate is Rolling Hills Estates.
The South Bay is a region of the southwest peninsula of Los Angeles County, California. The name stems from its geographic features stretching along the southern shores of Santa Monica Bay (covering the coastal regions on Los Angeles County south of LAX) which forms its western border.